- Introductory provisions
1.1 Wizerunkownia - Sylwia Konieczna, based in Julianów (05-509), ul. Srebrnych Świerków 18, NIP 5222514222, REGON 140555086, e-mail: email@example.com, phone number: +48 518955212, hereinafter referred to as "Fukki" or "Seller", hereby establishes the Regulations for the use of the Online Store www.fukki.pl (hereinafter referred to as "Regulations").
1.2 These Regulations define the method of sale, terms and technical conditions for making purchases in the Fukki Online Store (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Store") via the website available on the Internet at www.fukki.pl.
1.3 These Regulations are made available to the Customer free of charge via the website referred to in point 1.2. Of the Regulations, in a form that allows you to download, save and print the Regulations.
1.4 Each customer is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Regulations from the moment of taking steps to use the Online Store and is prohibited from providing illegal content.
- Technical requirements
3.1 The terms used in these Regulations, as well as any other documents relating to its subject matter, shall have the following meaning:
3.1. Personal Data Administrator is based in Julianów (05-509), ul. Srebrnych Świerków 18, NIP 5222514222, REGON 140555086, which decides about the purposes and means of processing personal data of customers;
3.1.1 Working days - days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
3.1.2 Customer Service Department - means a separate organizational unit of the Seller, the purpose of which is to contact the Customer in order to agree on the terms of the Order or the complaint. The Customer Service Department is available to the Customer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3.1.3 Delivery Document - means a document issued by the Seller's Suppliers to the Customer when the Customer receives the Goods or Products, containing data on the name of the ordered goods, net price, gross price, VAT rate, weight and quantity of the ordered goods and the total value of the order;
3.1.4 Delivery - means the delivery by the Seller to the Customer of the Goods or Products specified in the Order, constituting the performance by the Seller under the Sales Agreement. The delivery may be carried out using the Seller's own transport or using the services of an external supplier (courier, Poczta Polska, or another designated by the Seller);
3.1.5 Supplier - means an employee of the Seller who delivers the Goods or Products specified in the Order to the address indicated by the Customer, as well as the entity with which the Seller cooperates in the scope of Delivering the goods;
3.1.6 Password - means a string of letters, numbers or other characters determined by the Customer, known only to the Customer, which allows the Customer to access the Order in the Online Store;
3.1.7 Customer - an adult natural person who has full legal capacity or a legal person or an organizational unit whose special provisions grant legal capacity, which has registered and ordered in the Online Store;
3.1.8 Customer Account - means the Internet resource of the Online Store to which the Customer has access. The functions installed on the Customer's Account allow him to freely place an Order in the Online Store;
3.1.9 Login - an individual designation set by the Customer, consisting of a string of no more than thirty letters, numbers or other characters and required together with the Password to place an Order in the Online Store;
3.1.10 Newsletter service - consists in sending by the Seller, to the Customer's e-mail address, information about new products or services in the Seller's offer;
3.1.11 Registration - means a set of activities consisting in the correct completion by the Customer of the on-line form on the Website. During the Registration process, the Customer sets his individual Login and Password;
3.1.12 Online Store - means an online store run by, based in Julianów (05-509), ul. Srebrnych Świerków 18, NIP 5222514222, REGON 140555086, e-mail address: email@example.com, phone number: +48 518955212, hereinafter referred to as "Fukki" or "Seller", available on the website: www.fukki.pl;
3.1.13 Seller, Service Provider - Sylwia Konieczna, based in Julianów (05-509), ul. Srebrnych Świerków 18, NIP 5222514222, REGON 140555086, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org phone number: +48 518955212, hereinafter referred to as "Fukki" or "Seller", who is the owner of the Online Store;
3.1.14 Regular Customer - a person making purchases in the Online Store at least once every three months;
3.1.15 Website - the website at which the Fukki Online Store is operated, operating in the domain www.fukki.pl;
3.1.16 Tele-information system - means a set of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks using a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network;
3.1.17 Goods or Products - means the Products presented on the Online Store website for which the Customer may place an Order;
3.1.18 Sales contract - means a sales contract concluded by Fukki with the Customer of the Online Store, in the manner specified in these Regulations;
3.1.19 Order, Order Form - means that the Customer submits to the Seller an offer to purchase specific Products presented on the Online Store website, in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations.
4.1 To create a Customer Account, the Customer is required to register. Registration is free and it is not necessary to place an order in the Online Store.
4.2 During Registration, the Customer:
4.2.1 fills in or confirms the data concerning: Customer's first and last name, Customer's company name, Customer's tax identification number, telephone number, e-mail address, address of residence or registered office of the Customer's company
4.2.2 is asked to read the Regulations and accept the Regulations;
4.2.3 sets up his individual Login and Password;
4.3 The Seller will confirm the Registration by the Customer via e-mail;
4.4 By completing the Registration form, the Customer declares, by checking the appropriate box, that the data provided therein are complete and consistent with the facts, do not violate any rights of third parties, have read the Regulations and undertake to comply with them and consent to the processing of their personal data for purposes related to the implementation of the Order.
4.5 By completing the Registration form, the Customer agrees to receive information related to the purchases made by the Customer in the Online Store by e-mail to the e-mail account provided during the Registration. The Seller also sends a Registration confirmation in the Online Store to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, and the Customer gains access to his Customer Account;
4.6 The Customer is responsible for the security and proper use of the Login and Password, which should be kept confidential. In the event of circumstances indicating a suspicion that the Customer's Login or Password is in the possession of an unauthorized person, the Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Seller about this fact. The Seller is not liable for damages related to the disclosure of the Login or Password by the Customer to unauthorized persons.
- General provisions
5.1 The Seller sells the Goods only via the Internet. The Customer may place Orders only via the websites of the Online Store.
5.2 The Seller sells Goods both in Poland and in other countries.
5.3 The information on the Products presented for sale on the website of the Online Store, such as the description, weight of the packaging and others, comes from the manufacturer of the Products. Before using the Product, the Customer is required to read the information provided by the manufacturer on the Product packaging, which is posted on the Online Store website.
5.4 The prices of the Goods presented on the Online Store Website are gross prices (including VAT), expressed in Polish zlotys and do not contain information on the costs of Delivery and other costs that the Customer will be obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement, and about which the Customer will be informed when selecting Delivery and placing an order.
5.5 The given prices are binding at the time of placing the Order by the Customer.
5.6 The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of the Goods available in the Online Store and to carry out and cancel all kinds of promotional campaigns and sales, subject to point 5.5.
5.7 The order placed by the Customer constitutes an offer within the meaning of civil law. Sending an e-mail to the Customer by the Seller confirming the scope of the Order being processed constitutes acceptance of the offer.
5.8 The sales contract is concluded between the Customer and the Seller when the Customer receives information about the acceptance of the Order by the Seller.
5.9 The place of concluding the Sales Agreement is the seat of the Seller.
5.10 The Seller pays special attention to ensuring confidentiality to the Customer when carrying out activities related to the use of the Online Store.
5.11 The Customer is obliged to use the Online Store in accordance with the law, the provisions of these Regulations and good manners. It is forbidden to use the Online Store in a way that may infringe the personal rights of other people and to post or disseminate through the Online Store content that is vulgar, false or that may infringe personal rights, law or other legitimate interests of Fukki or third parties. The customer is entitled to use the resources of the Online Store only for his own use. It is not allowed to use the resources and functions of the Online Store for the purpose of conducting commercial activities by the Customer or activities that would infringe the interests of Fukki.
5.12 The Customer Account service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The customer may at any time and without giving a reason to delete the account by sending a relevant request to the Service Provider via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: ul. Srebrnych Świerków 18, 05-509 Julianów. After receiving the request, the Service Provider removes the Customer Account immediately, no later than within 3 business days from the date of receipt of the request.
5.13 The Order Form service is provided free of charge, is of a one-off nature and ends when the Order is placed through it, or when the Customer ceases to place the Order through it earlier.
6.1 To place an Order, the Customer selects the Products presented in the Online Store and places them in a virtual basket. Throughout the duration of the purchase, the Customer can view the contents of his basket and control the value of the Order. After deciding to purchase, choosing the method of Delivery and payment, the Customer who has a Customer Account, in order to place an Order, will be redirected to a form that allows logging in, where he will be required to enter his Login and Password. After logging in, the Customer provides information about the selected delivery address, delivery method and chooses the payment method. In the next step, the customer confirms the order by clicking the "I confirm order and pay" button.
6.2. In the event of purchases by a Customer who has not registered and does not have a Customer Account, after checking the "Log in" box, he has the option to continue shopping as a guest, where he provides information on: e-mail address, name, surname, address, telephone number and the possibility of saving to the Newsletter. In the next stage, the customer selects the delivery method, payment method and confirms the order by clicking the "I confirm order and pay" button.
6.3. In both cases of purchases, before the shipment of the Order, Customers are additionally informed about the total amount of purchases and about all additional costs, if any, and the Customer has the option to cancel the Order in accordance with point 6.6. Of the Regulations.
6.4 Orders can be placed around the clock throughout the calendar year. The Seller reserves the right to suspend the execution of Orders on public holidays or public holidays, as well as other designated days, which, however, does not affect those Orders that were placed before the date of informing the Seller about days off. Information on the suspension of the execution of the Orders will be published on the Website. The Seller also reserves the right to introduce technical breaks in the functioning of the Online Store related to the need to introduce maintenance, technical or modernization activities. Technical breaks do not affect the implementation of Orders placed before such a break. The Seller will each time inform about the need for a technical break on the Store's website, also providing information about the expected duration of the technical break.
6.5 The Seller confirms the acceptance of the Customer's Order by electronic means to the Customer's e-mail address.
6.6 The Customer may request the cancellation of the Order, however, it must be done no later than 3:00 p.m. on the day preceding the day of Delivery of the Order in the case of delivery by the Seller's transport or until the Seller begins the implementation of the Order delivered via an external supplier. In order to cancel the Order, the Customer sends a request to cancel the order to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
6.7 In the absence of the ordered Good or Product or if the ordered Good or product is unavailable, the Seller will inform the Customer about this fact before the Order is processed.
6.8 Customer has the right to check, in the presence of an employee of the Seller (in the case of the Seller's own transport), a courier company or an employee of Poczta Polska, whether the delivered Goods comply with the Order placed. In the event of a loss or damage to the shipment, the Customer has the right to demand that the Supplier's employee draw up the appropriate protocol.
7.1 The Seller carries out the Delivery both on the territory of the Republic of Poland and the territory of other countries.
7.2 The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store website in the "Delivery costs" tab and when placing the order, including when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
7.3 The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods which are the subject of the contract without defects.
7.3 The Seller delivers the Product to the Customer:
- on the territory of the Republic of Poland, within 7 Business Days, unless a different date is specified in the description of the Product or when placing the order.
- within the territory of the countries belonging to the European Union within 10 Business Days, unless a different date is specified in the description of the Product or when placing the order,
- in countries outside the European Union within 21 Business Days, unless a different date is specified in the description of the Product or when placing the order.
7.3.1 The beginning of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted, if the Customer selects the method of payment by bank transfer or electronic payment - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account or settlement account.
7.3.2 The beginning of the period of delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted, if the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery - from the date of concluding the Sale Agreement.
7.3.3 The beginning of the period of delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted, if the Customer chooses the method of payment in cash on personal collection - from the date of concluding the Sale Agreement.
7.4 The ordered Goods are delivered to the Customer via the Supplier to the address indicated in the order form.
7.5 The Seller shall attach to the Delivery a receipt or a VAT invoice covering the delivered order items. The Customer authorizes the Seller to issue VAT invoices without the recipient's signature.
7.6 Unjustified refusal to accept the Delivery by the Customer is treated as a breach of the provisions of these Regulations.
7.7 In the absence of the Customer at the address indicated by him, the Supplier's employee will leave a notice or attempt to contact the Customer by phone to arrange the date on which the Customer will be present. The seller is not responsible for any difficulties in the delivery of the parcel on the part of the customer.
8.1 The Customer may pay for the purchased Goods as follows:
8.1.1 bank transfer to the Seller's bank account or online payment;
8.1.2 payment by bank transfer carried out by an external payment system paypal, operated by the company _ PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A based in L-1150, Luxembourg
8.1.3 payment in cash on delivery - the Supplier's payment when making the Delivery.
8.2 If the Customer chooses to pay by bank transfer, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 24 hours from the date of the Sale Agreement.
8.3 If the Customer chooses to pay in cash on delivery, the Customer is obliged to make the payment upon delivery.
8.4 The entity providing online payment services is Blue Media S.A.
- Warranty and complaint procedure
9.1 The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with the Goods free from physical and legal defects and shall be liable to the Customer if the Goods have a physical or legal defect.
9.2. When the Delivery is performed by the Seller's Supplier, in the event of its non-compliance with the placed Order, the Customer should notify the Supplier about it and refuse to accept Products which he did not order.
9.3 In the event of damage to the Product or delivery of a Product with a manufacturing defect, the Customer may refuse to accept such Product by signing an appropriate statement.
9.4 If the purchased Goods have a defect, the Customer has the right to:
- submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the defective Product with a Product free from defects or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to replace the Product with a Product free from defects or to remove defects. The Customer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand that the Product be replaced with a Product free from defects, or instead of the Product replaced, demand that the defect be removed, unless it is impossible to bring the Product into compliance with the contract in a manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to on the way proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the Goods free from defects, the type and significance of the defect found, as well as the inconvenience to which the Customer would otherwise be exposed, are taken into account,
- demand replacement of the defective Product with a Product free from defects or removal of the defect. The Seller is obliged to replace the defective Product with a Product free from defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the Customer. The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Customer's request if it is impossible to bring the defective Goods into compliance with the Sales Agreement in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible method of compliance with the Sales Agreement. The costs of repair or replacement are borne by the Seller.
9.5 The customer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective item to the address of the Seller, and the cost of delivery is covered by the Seller.
9.6 The Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years of the Goods being delivered to the Customer. A claim for the removal of a defect or replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects expires after one year, but this period may not end before the expiry of the period specified in the first sentence. Within this period, the Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement or submit a declaration of price reduction due to a defect in the Goods. If the Customer requested the replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects or removal of the defect, the deadline for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement or submitting a price reduction statement begins with the ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacing the Product or removing the defect.
9.7 All complaints should be submitted to the e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing by registered mail to the following address: ul. Srebrnych Świrków 18, 05-509 Julianów.
9.8 A properly submitted complaint should contain at least the Customer's designation (including his name, surname, postal address, e-mail address) and a description of the problem underlying the complaint. At the final stage of considering the complaint, the defective product must be returned.
9.9 The Seller shall consider the complaint within 14 days of its receipt. The Seller will immediately notify the claimant about the result via e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address.
9.10 A customer who is a consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures:
- The customer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2001, No. 4, item 25, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement.
- The customer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2001, No. 4, item 25, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and the Seller.
- The customer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between the Customer and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers) .
- At the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr there is an online platform for resolving disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform). The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop shop for consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or a contract for the provision of services.
- The right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement
10.1 A Customer who is a Consumer who has concluded a Sales Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason, the period being counted from the moment the Customer takes possession of the Goods, and if the contract:
- covers many items that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the withdrawal period runs from taking possession of the last item, batch or part;
- consists in the regular delivery of items for a specified period of time - from taking possession of the first item.
10.2 The Customer withdraws from the Sales Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. This declaration may be submitted on the form attached as Appendix 3 to these Regulations. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. The Seller shall immediately confirm to the Customer the receipt of the form submitted via the website.
10.2.1 The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted:
- in writing to the following address: ul. Srebrnych Świerków 18, 05-509 Julianów.
- in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10.3 In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is considered void, and if the Customer submitted a declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement before the Seller accepted his offer, it ceases to be binding.
10.4 The Seller shall promptly, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, return to the Customer all payments made by him, including the cost of Delivery of the Goods to the Customer. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until the Goods are returned or until the Customer has provided proof of returning the Goods, whichever occurs first.
10.5. If the right to withdraw from the contract is exercised by the person who made the payment in a foreign currency, the Seller shall promptly, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, return to the Customer all payments made by him, including the cost of Delivery of the Goods to the Customer, applying exchange rates according to the date of purchase.
10.6 If the Customer, exercising the right to withdraw from the contract, selects a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest standard method of Delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Customer.
10.7 The Customer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Goods to the Seller's address: Fukki, ul. Srebrnych Świerków 18, 05-509 Julianów, before that date.
10.8 The Customer is obliged to return the Goods intact, not in a condition resulting from its use in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods. The returned goods must have all labels attached to the goods at the factory.
10.9 The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
10.10 The Customer is not entitled to withdraw from a distance contract in relation to contracts:
- for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated product, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- in which the subject of the service is a Product that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life;
- in which the subject of the service is a Product delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the service are Products that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
- in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the Sales Agreement, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days, and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control;
- in which the consumer has expressly demanded that the Seller come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those requested by the consumer, or provides Products other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract in relation to additional services or Products;
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts;
- concluded through a public auction;
- for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract specifies the day or period of service provision;
- for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
1 1. Warranty
11.1 Goods sold by the Seller may be covered by a warranty granted by the manufacturer of the Goods or the distributor.
11.2 Information about the Goods covered by the guarantee is each time presented on the Seller's website.
12.1 The Seller's liability for non-performance or improper performance of the Sales Agreement is limited to the actual losses documented by the Customer, excluding lost profits.
12.2 The Seller is not responsible in particular for:
12.2.1 any damage caused to third parties as a result of the Customer's use of the Online Store in a manner inconsistent with the Regulations or the law,
12.2.2 loss of data by the Customer caused by external factors (e.g. cable, hardware, software failure) or other reasons beyond the control of the Seller,
12.2.3 damage resulting from the provision of false or incomplete information by the Customer used for the implementation of the Sales Agreement.
- Additional services
13.1 The Seller provides additional services to the Customers in the form of a Newsletter.
13.1.1 Additional services are provided free of charge, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
13.1.2 Additional services are provided to customers who have entered their e-mail address, registered and agreed to receive the Newsletter by checking the appropriate box in the registration form.
13.1.3 The Newsletter service consists in sending by the Seller, to the Customer's e-mail address, information about new products or services in the Seller's offer.
13.1.5 Each Newsletter contains information about the sender, the subject of the message and information about the possibility and method of unsubscribing from the Newsletter.
13.1.6 The Customer may at any time unsubscribe from the Newsletter by unsubscribing. Unsubscribing from the subscription is possible using the link included in each e-mail sent as part of the Newsletter service
14.1 All copyrights to the content of the Online Store website belong to the Seller and are protected by law.
14.2 The use of materials posted on the Online Store website is allowed only for the purposes of cooperation with the Seller and only for the Customer's own use. It is forbidden to copy, transfer and make available to third parties, whether for a fee or free of charge, the content of the Online Store website.
14.3 With regard to data and any other materials made available to the Customer in the Online Store, both subject to copyright protection and not subject to such protection, it is not allowed to use the above data and materials for the purpose of conducting business competitive to the Seller by the Customer.
- Final provisions
15.1 Amendments to the Regulations
15.1.1 The Seller has the right to unilaterally amend the Regulations. Amendments to the Regulations come into force after 7 days from posting the amended Regulations on the Website.
15.1.2 The Seller shall notify current Customers of the Online Store about the change in the Regulations by sending the appropriate information to the Customer's e-mail address. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he is obliged to notify the Seller about this fact before the entry into force of the Regulations. Lack of acceptance of the new version of the Regulations means the need to deregister the Customer from the Online Store. The Customer's failure to notify the Seller about the lack of acceptance by the Seller prior to the entry into force of the Regulations shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the amendments to the Regulations.
15.2 The content of the Regulations may be recorded by printing, saving on a carrier or downloading at any time from the Seller's Website.
15.3 In the event of a dispute, the parties will endeavor to resolve the dispute amicably. The law applicable to all disputes is Polish law.
15.4 These Regulations constitute an integral part of the Sales Agreements concluded by the Seller with the Customers.
15.5. The Regulations enter into force on 01 November 2020