The operator of the website fukki.pl is Wizerunkownia - Sylwia Konieczna, ul. Srebrnych Świerków 18, 05-509 Julianów.
The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
through information entered voluntarily in forms;
through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called "cookies");
by collecting web server logs by the.pl domain hosting operator
Information in the forms.
Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
The website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
The data in the form is not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, i.e. for order processing, logging in or business contact.
The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities that provide technical services - in particular, this applies to the provision of information to the company that transports the ordered goods to the customer, payment services or other entities with which the Website Operator cooperates in this regard.
Information about cookies.
Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for use with the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
determining the user's profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by partners cooperating with the Website operator.
Information about some of the behaviors of users are logged in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
time of inquiry;
time of sending the response;
name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol;
information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction;
URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - if the Website was accessed via a link;
information about the user's browser;
information about the IP address.
The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
Processing of personal data in accordance with the GDPR
According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the General Regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016, I would like to inform you that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Wizerunkownia - Sylwia Konieczna with headquarters in Julianów (05-509), ul. Srebrnych Swierkow 18.
2) your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
performance of contracts,
setting up and managing an account or accounts and providing support for your transaction account and solving technical problems,
legitimate interests (e.g. issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents, shipping goods, providing payment services, handling your requests by e-mail and / or via the contact form and by phone in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract ) pursuant to 6 section 1.
contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services
conducting statistical analyzes,
In special situations, the administrator may use your personal data provided at a different time during the conclusion of the contract (in accordance with the GDPR), e.g. when the contract is concluded by telephone / e-mail (e.g. purchase of goods, sale, shipment, complaint and other for the purposes of this contract.
3) the recipient of your personal data may be:
- hosting companies that provide us space on servers,
- people cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting our current operations,
- customer service software suppliers,
- payment platform providers through which you can pay for our goods / services,
- entities providing accounting and bookkeeping services,
- companies providing courier / postal services.
4) Your personal data will be transferred to a third country / international organization, based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data, approved by the European Commission and in order to implement the contract concluded with you (e.g. check-in customs, goods delivery).
5) Your personal data will be stored for 5 years.
6) you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
7) you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
8) providing your personal data by you is a condition for concluding a contract.
9) Your data will be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling. Automated decision-making will be carried out in accordance with the GDPR, the consequence of such processing will be access to personal data received from you in order to send a package to the indicated data, check the accuracy of data, if necessary, handling complaints, setting up and managing an account, contacting with you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.